Posted 2013/04/10 by Ana Ghoib in Berita Terkini
 
 

Malindo Airlines Booking Promotion 2013 – Malindoair

malindoair stewardess
malindoair stewardess

malindo airways

The new low-cost carrier, Malindo Air is expected to advertise their first promotion soon based on the news report where they were to commence service in March 2013.

Malindo is a joint venture owned 51% by Malaysia’s National Aerospace and Defence Industries (Nadi) and Indonesia’s LCC and largest airline Lion Air which owns the remaining 49%. Malindo Air will start services with Lion’s 12 Boeing 737-900ER aircraft, the latest in Boeing’s 737 range. It will initially fly to Indonesian cities such as Jakarta, Medan, Bali, Palembang, and Balikpapan.

It also plans to use Kuala Lumpur as an intermediate destination for Indonesians going on to other destinations such as Manila, Bangkok, Hanoi, Guongzhou, Shenzhen and Xiamen.

Malindo Air Promotion 2013

Malindo Air website has yet to provide any indication on Malindo Air Promotion 2013 thus far, however if you look at AirAsia promotion plans, they will advertise their promotion 2-3 weeks in advance.

With a tagline “Not Just Low Cost”, Malindo Air existence will give a new competition to the market leader AirAsia.  If you look at previous press statement, Malindo Air promising to have fares comparable or lower than AirAsia’s and other low cost carriers (LCCs) !

For those who have been patiently waiting for Malindo Air Promotion, we would like you to suggest register your interest at www.malindoair.com and also their FB at www.facebook.com/malindoairmalaysia

 

Malindo Airlines booking, Lion Air announced on Monday it will set up a low-cost budget airline in Malaysia (Malindo Airlines) that will take off in March 2013 as part of an aggressive regional expansion. The move will see Lion Airlines, which controls nearly 51 percent of the air travel market in Indonesia, playing catch-up to the region’s top cheap airfares and lowcost budget carrier AirAsia. It follows AirAsia’s recent acquisition of Batavia Airways in a bid to tap Indonesia’s 231 million population with the launch of Malindo Airlines.
Lion Airways will own 48.9 percent of the new airline, Malindo Airways, and Malaysia’s National Aerospace and Defence Industries the remaining 51.1 percent. Lion Airways President Rusdi Kirana said Malindo Airlines will start flying between the three countries with a fleet of 12 new Boeing 737 aircraft in March, before expanding to other cities in Southeast Asia, selling overseas plane tickets and cheap flights.

He said 14 aircraft will be added each year to bring the total fleet to more than 102 in a decade. This includes adding Boeing 787 Dreamliner jets by 2015 to fly to routes in Australia, China and Japan. Rusdi said booking plane tickets airfares prices will be competitive for Malindo Airlines, either in the same range as rival AirAsia or “even smaller.” The airline’s fleet of planes will be fitted with a lower-than-usual 150 seats coupled with inflight entertainment and light meals, he said. It aims to offset lower revenue per plane due to fewer or lesser seats with higher frequency flights.

Lion Air, which began operations and flights in 2000, currently flies to destinations in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam and Saudi Arabia. It operates a fleet of 102 planes and has 387 planes on order. Apart from Malindo Airlines, the airline is setting up a full-service premium cheap airfare carrier in Indonesia named Batik Airlines, which will start operations in March next year. Malaysian officials said that Malindo Airlines will provide the regional budget air travel industry with healthy competition and help the country reach its aim of becoming a regional aviation hub, competing with Singapore and Thailand. Lion Air will manage the carrier while its Malaysian partner will handle training and plane maintenance.

Lion Air’s attempt to enter the Malaysian travel market with the launch of start-up Malindo Airlines will certainly see competition spruce up and intensify in the budget low cost sector and will pressure yields to move forward. AirAsia could see big holes in their profit margins once Malindo takes to the skies. Malindo is going after AirAsia’s yellow brick road, the most profitable routes in Asia, like Kuching to Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu destinations. The last we heard of AirAsia’s competitive deterrents was the announcement of plans for a premium carrier called Caterham Jet in retaliation of the now fizzled out Quantas RedQ project. Would the Caterham Jet project arise from the grave, since Batik is to launch this year?. With the arrival of the new carrier, Malindo is expected to increase tourism for both Malaysia and Indonesia.

News: Malindo’s inaugural flight took place on the 22 march from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu and landed at Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) Terminal 1. By year ending 2013, Malindo Airways is expects to operate a number of B737-900ERs and has boldly predicted a 100 strong fleet within 10 years. The new carrier is to receive 6 B787 Dreamliners that were originally intended for Batik Airlines.

Update: Malindo Air has just received it’s (AOC) air operators certificate from DCA (The Department of Civil Aviation) to undertake commercial air operations. The approval marks a significant achievement for the airline to launch operations very soon. The carrier will offer both business and economy seating. The planes will be fitted with leather seats with pitch sizes of 45 inches (business) and 35 inches (economy). The carrier offers free baggage allowances of 15kg for economy class passengers and 30kg for business class passengers. Onboard facilities include an in-flight entertainment system (TV), light meals in economy and full meals in business class. Malindo to launch on the 22 march of this year. Update: Malindo Airlines ingural flights from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu landed at Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) Terminal 1.

Copyright 2013 www.malindoairlines.com

 

Incoming search terms:

malindo airlines
malindo airway
malindo airways booking
www malindoair com
malindo online booking
malindo airlines booking
malindo air booking
www malindo airways
www malindoairways com
malindo airline

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterGoogle+Share on LinkedIn
KLIK ICON SHARE – MRM TQ Grazie Merci Syukran

Sharing is Caring


Ana Ghoib

 
Wayfarer & Viator | Trader Avant Garder | Nom de Guerre | Ana Ghoib - Al Hina


IKLAN MRM BLOGEZINE KLIK SINI HUBUNGI